Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Santiago

I apologize for the radio silence - I know some people were worried. Days blur together and my last update doesn't seem like it was very long ago.

It also seems like yesterday that I was climbing through the Pyrenees from St Jean Pied-de-Port, and yet it's been over a month and I am now about to start my very last day of the walk. Santiago is 27.6k away (about 17 miles) and if I set a good pace I'll be there by 3pm. And that's the end of it. From Santiago I'm taking a bus with some friends to Finisterre (once thought to be the edge of the world) and then it's back up to Paris to catch my flight home.

The family I've made here, the sights I've seen, the dogs I've met, are all incredible. I haven't taken as many pictures as I ought, but that just means you'll have to come see it all for yourself. 

What a wild ride it has been.

Walk easy,
Sam

PS Pictures to follow, since I did take some.

No comments:

Post a Comment